My Trip Journal January, 19th 2017



January, 19th 2017

Meeting the Kids

Today was the second day I’m going to did the observation in Prachapiban School, but I thought that this the officially first observation because of I hadn’t do any observation in the Kindergarten yet yesterday. I’m walking form the dorm to Prachapiban School at 07.30 and arrived there at 08.00. but, it seems like I’m late! In my friends schedule, they start the lesson at 08.30, so I thought to go to school earlier but still, I’m late! I forget that in the Thailand they have ceremony every morning (which is in Indonseia not). So I take a rush to put my bag in the desk on the yard and stand in the back of the students.

The kids listening to the teacher message

My friend (Anisa) decided to follow Teacher Susane go up. So I decided to approach the students from Phranakon Rajabhat University who sit beside the student of kindergarten. II ask them some questions about the uniform, schedule, etc. But it seems like they feel so hard to answer it in English. It’s okay, we’ll just learn together then.

A! today, my supervisor (Ajarn Pookpik) visit me in the school. She was the one who introducing me to my co mentor. I had 1 mentor and 1 co mentor here but unfortunately, I can’t meet all of them because of one them absent today. But it’s okay, my co mentor (Kru Mew) is accepting me warmly. So, I follow her to the class. I also met new friend, she was Phranakhon Rajabhat University student who doing teaching practice there too, her name is Por (I’m not sure how to spell it). She is very kind to me, but again, she also can’t speak in English well. 
Kru Mew and the Kids from Anuban 1/3

Kur Mew decided to introducing me with Kru Noy (Sri Pandon) who can speak better in English. So today I’m observing her class. She teach about “Day and Night”. While coming the the kids class, the kids welcoming me warmly, even some of them hug me tightly. They keep trying to talk to me, but it’s kinda sad because of all I can say is just “Sorry, I can’t speak Thai” in Thai. I talk to myself to learn Thai hardly soon so I can speak with them comfortably. Even we can’t talk comfortably, we can still playing game together back then (Rock, paper, and scissors), we also sang together.
The Kids Lunch Time

Today is Thursday, and they have to learn Buddhis. So I accompany them to their class. After the class, they used to have lunch time. I love how they eat together in one place, discipline while waiting in the line. After eating the lunch, their next schedule is take a nap. So I accompany them. But it seems like the have not sleepy yet. So, we just play around. I’m sorry because of this they get alert from the teacher (T T sorry kids).
Sleep Tight Kids

Finally they sleep! Waiting for them made me want to sleep too hehe. Oh, Kru Pan is going home right away because of something so I wait them with anoter Kru (Kru Noy but she’s not my menthor, she is an assistant Kru). I wake up them late at 14.30 (it has to be 14.00). They’re such a sweet kids, even they hasn’t wake up fully they still smile at me while I’m waving my hands to them, even they waving back to me!

At about 15.00, Kru Noy allow me to go back to the dorm. I use to say good bye to the kids, but it’s kinda sad. Tomorrow I’ll be back and observing another class. Before went back to the dorm,  decided to go to Central Plaza by walk. And it’s really tiring because of the sunny day.

At 16.00 we must meet Ajarn Suwarat to had an evaluation after our observation in school. So I and my friend meet him in the Thai Traditional House to talk about our observation in our school. Because of the sky was getting dark, we move on to Ajarn Surawat office. He lent us some cups and a water heater so we can drink some coffee or tea in our dorm. We also met other Ajarn for the first time, but I couldn
’t remember his name. Ajarn Suwarat also help us to order food for diner. It’s a busy day after all.
Central Plaza

Komentar

Postingan Populer