My Trip Journal January, 20th 2017



January, 20th 2017

Teacher! Teacher!

Because of yesterday I was late, today I decided  to went to the school more earlier. I start by 07.15. But, it seems like I went too early today. I decided to approach the Phranakhon Rajabhat University student who seat in the and greet them. But they seems very busy today so they left me. I waiting for the flag ceremony there. At  about 08.00 (I’m not really sure because of  I couldn’t remember it well) the ceremony finally held, but I’m a bit shock because of there’s no student (except the ceremony official) attended the ceremony, and I remember right away may be because of today is an important day. 
The students while gave something to the Mong

So, today the school had a ceremony to remembering the 100th day The Great King passed away. In the ceremony, the students and the teachers give something to the Mong, and then the Mong lead to pray. After that, the Mong give the students an advice (I couldn’t understand what the Mong said). At 09.30, my class go up to the room and the lesson begin, I forget to told that every morning they had to drink a milk while sitting in line. Today’s activity is listening to story. A student from PNRU who did teaching practice there red a story book for the children, and the children get along with her actively (I’m so jealous back at that time because of she could speak with the children well T T). Ah, I thought that in the kindergarten in Phrachapiban School doesn’t have any lesson plan (I’m not really sure.)
Drink it slowly kids!

The second activity is playing! I and some of the students play a jigsaw (I was busy to talk with them so I couldn’t took a picture). We talk about how to speak the animal in the jigsaw in English. And they seem excited to heard it. Eventhough in the begin I seem helpless but I can get along well with them because of they really want to talk to me. After a short time, it’s time to had lunch for them. Today’s menu is Rice with meat and sausage. We went to canteen!

After finishing the meal. Kru Mew brought the kids to the school yard. They got a free ice cream today. So, Por (aPranakhon Rajabhat Universirty Student) told the kids to get in line, so they could get ice cream. Even the teachers could eatthe ice cream too. So we eat it together, we get ice cream cone and mango smoothies ice cream stick. It’s so delicious to eat it in such a sunny day.

Free Ice Cream!
It’s time for the students to sleep. So we went back to the classroom. While the students sleep, I had my meal. Today menu is crispy chicken and a very spicy vegetables (I almost can’t handle it). Ah, I almost forget to told that everytime I pass the students from Anuban 1/1 they keep calling me “Teacher! Teacher!” some of them give me a big hug, and the other ask me to high five. So lovable them.

My Lunch for Today

After finishing my lunch, I ask some questions to Kru Mew and at that time I realized that I got wrong. My menthor is Kru Noy who teach in Anuban 1/1 not Kru Mew who teach in Anuban 1/3. So next week, I’ll be assist Kru Mew on Monday to Tuesday and Asisst Kru Noy for the rest day in this week. I also got the kids name (and I write it in Alphabet so I can remember them). After helping Kru Mew to wake the kids up and prepare them to went home. Kru Mew allow me to went back to the dorm. It’s about 15.00. So today I decided to went straight away to dorm.

Komentar

Postingan Populer