My Trip Journal January, 18th 2017



January, 18th 2017

The First Day in Prachapiban School

I wake up a bit late (again) today because of I sleep too late last night. When I wake, it’s too cold inside the room because of the two of us (I and Wawa my roommate) forget to switch off the AC. So I decided to increase the temperature and sleep again (it’s still 04.50 a.m.) and that’s why I wake up late this morning. 
Around Seven Eleven
I preparing myself in rush because of I have an appointment with Dr.Malinee at 07.30 in front of Seven Eleven. Dr.Malinee will accompanying us to Prachapiban School. After take my breakfast, I walk to Sevel and waiting for Dr.Malinee there.




A picture from inside the car

Prachapiban Schoolis not far from our dorm. So, we just take the car for 15 minutes and then walk from parking a lot to Prachapiban School. The route is Dorm - parking a lot from a funeral – go up to fly over – Prachapiban School. In the Prachapiban, we meet with the principal, Wawa’s menthor (Ajarn Jeab) and some Phranakhon Rajabhat University student (Ang, Mod, and Nam), we just introduce ourselves and then start to observation the class.

My school principal, supervisor and Wawa’s menthor

But it’s kinda sad for me in that day because of  I can’t met my menthor’s yet. Ajarn Jeab told me that she will introduce my menthor in the next day. So today, I’ll just accompanying Wawa and observing the classroom in the elementary school. The culture is a bit different from Indonesia so I’m amaze.

How they show their respect to the teacher

The first one, in Indonesia we wouldn’t take off our shoes. But in the Prachapiban School, Yes they are. The way they give respect for the teachers also different. They were very kind and friendly to us. Even the students helps us (Me and Wawa) a lot in this day. The school is wide and the building has 6 floors. To be honest, I love how they organize the classroom. A colourful one but suitable for learning condition.



The Classroom

I don’t know if it’s true or just my opinion, but it seems like they pay attention a lot in the lightning. Because of, there’s so many lamp in the room. Eventhough I would not teach in that class I’ll remember about this to share it to my friends in Indonesia.
So many lamp in the ceiling

At 15.30, after Ajarn Jeab last class. I and Wawa decided to go home. But it’s kinda an embarrassing accident that happened to us. After we pass the fly over. Wawa and me want to bought a glass of cola, so we went to Seven Eleven. When we paid the cola, the cashier told Wawa to pay 18 baht, we thought that it’s for the two glass since we put it in the desk together. But when we left, the Cashier and her friends try to stop us. We confused about that since there’s no one can speak in English. So Wawa try to confirm what happened there. And ta-da, it’s because of 18 baht is for one glass only! We say sorry and paid the rest, after that we got back to our dorm.

Komentar

Postingan Populer