My Trip Journal January, 26th 2017


January, 26th 2017
An Accident in the Stairs

Today was my 3th day of teaching assist. Not like the last day, today I accompanied by the other students from another university who took a teaching practice program too. We help each other back then. The first activity was listening a story telling by Por. The fisrt, the kids was exciting about the story but by the time they seems like bored so I ask Por if I could teach them a new song. So happy to see their mood back.

After lunch, when the kids already sleep. I discussing about my lesson plan to my friend and then to my co mentor. She said okay so it means that next week I’m ready to teach the kids.


There was a little accident when I go the the kitchen to throw my leftlovers. A phratum students bump into me and I got shocked because of I’m afraid if my tray will falling down so I scream and said sorry right away. When I’m almost finishing throwing the leftdish, a kids come to me and talk to me but I couldn’t understand anything so I just smile at him. My friend explain me that he was apologizing because of the bumping accident. How sweet are them!



Komentar

Postingan Populer