My Trip Journal January, 22th 2017



January, 22th 2017

A Short Trip with Ajarn Noina

Today is Sunday, and we are free from our schedule. Truthfully, yesterday Ajarn Noina invite us to ate Thailand Noodles, but we didn’t have no choice but postponed it because of we came back to the dorm so late after play around in Chatuchak market. So, today at 10 a.m. we walk to bus stop with Ajarn Noi to go the market so we can taste Thailand noodles. It took more long time than it should be because of the traffic jam (It’s because of a reconstruction BTS). I had to stood in the bus because of it’s full, keep bumping front and back. It’s a really unforgettable experience.

We finally arrived Sapanmai Market. So we order the menu right away. I choose Kwetiaw with Chicken. It’s a bit salty, so I give it chili to them. It has big noodles in it. It is delicious but I’m too full to finish it. So sorry to Ajarn Noi.

Kwetiaw with Chicken

After finishing the brunch, we walking around the market and I found something interesting. There was a ‘food’ that I eat at the canteen last time but I still didn’t know what it name. I promise to myself if I would ask it to someone later.

What is it?

We didn’t buy anything there but Ajarn Noi bought us a lot of fruit. There were guava, longan fruit, and orange. She even pay all of our transportation. After that, we went to Tesco Lotus Supermarket. I and some of my friends decided to buy a packet of fresh vegetables so we can made soup for our diner. Before we went back to the dorm by taxi, we stop at the ’20 baht for all items shop’, it placed in front of Tenco Lotus. I bought a bottle of glue and a packet of comb.

It was a long day, so after back to the dorm I feel so sleepy. So, I sleep after organizing my room. At 17.00, Tari ask me wheter I wanted to go to buy boiled corn. So, we went downstair. We met Tia in front of the dorm, she was talking to someone. Her name is Alisa and Dim, so we talk with them a little. They was Ajarn Suwarat students, they met Tia in his class some days ago. They planned to make an paper about Indonesian culture so Alisa asked Tia wheter she can help her to exchange culture knowledge. So lucky us because of Alisa and Dim deliver us to the place we can buy some food since they live in the apartement near there. It’s nice to met a new friend again and again.

Vegetables we bought from Tenco Lotus

After we back to the dorm. We start to cook the vegetables for diner. Today was a very nice day. Thanks to Ajarn Noi we could have a nice short trip.











Komentar

Postingan Populer