My Trip Journal 15th january 2017



January, 15th 2017

First Day in Thailand
An airplane Sickness Became a Hell

I was going to Adi Sutjipto airport too early this morning. 08.30 eventhough my flight will be at 11.55. I was going to Jakarta First wit Bilqis and then fly to Bangkok DMK). Since I, my mom and my father haven’t got breakfast yet. We decided to eat some rice in CFC. I can’t eat the chicken because it’s too oily. After that I’m waiting for Bilqis.

We went to check in at 10.00 and it took almost 30 minutes to pass boarding gate tottaly. There’s nothing we could do there except waiting for the flight. And then finally we fly. There’s no problem at first, but suddenly my stomach get worst, I thought it’s just because of it’s my very first flight. But after I commited vomit it become a hell to me. I couldn’t do anything after that, thanks to Bilqis who took care at me.
Adi Sutjipto Airport


Thanks for the people who help me too in the plane. I didn’t know what’s her name but she come from Indonesia too, she went to Bangkok for some works. And finally we arrived at Bangkok so late due to our delayed flight from 20.15 to 21.05. So sorry for Tara and one lecturer that pick up us. I decided to sleep all night long.


Komentar

Postingan Populer