My Trip Journal January, 27th 2017




January, 27th 2017
Teaching Assisstant

Friday!
I got so excited for today since it would be my last day to teaching assist. And next week I will start to teach the class. A complex feeling between nervous and excited. This lately day I’ve been less sleep actually because of I’m preparing the lesson plan, etc. So the second reason why I excited today is because of I could have a good rest after finishing the class.

Today the ceremony was longer than usual. After the flag has been displayed, the kids starting to pray. I asked about this to my partner and she answered that today was a special day so they would pray longer than the usual. The students provide some chairs for teachers to sit. And the children was separate between the budhist students and non budhist student. I was sitting in the back of my partner, Kru Por.

After finishing the ceremony, the children go upstairs and seat in a line to had a morning milk. Today’s lesson is special. The children were making an experiment with food colour and cabbage. They seem very excited. I just observed back then after lead them to sing a song.



I told to myself that I must plan an activities that can make the children interested in. so I talk to my co mentor if my lesson plan were okay. She said yes. Can’t wait for the next week!

Ah I almost forget if the students get free milk today, so do I. 555

Komentar

Postingan Populer