My Trip Journal January, 24th 2017



January, 24th 2017
The Differences

Today was my second time being teaching assistant. As usual, I came to school early in the morning to greet the kids. Today the kids was playing the toy bar while waiting for reading time. They play actively in the morning not like the last day we met.

Playing Toy Bar
Like the usual, we following morning ceremony then drank milk before the lesson. Today I learn a new song from the kids while the teacher ask me to lead them sing a song. We sang “if you happy and you know it”, “Up and Down”, “Fruit song”, “Body song”, a new song that I told before but unfortunately I didn’t know what tittle of the Thai kids song, etc. I’ll ask about it later. My co mentor made an album for me in the line, there were our photos and video while singing the song together. I’m so happy to make the kids laugh. Today they main activity was doing a worksheet (again), it’s about line (straight, curve, etc.). 
While singing a Thai Kids Song

While the kids took a nap. Kru Mew and I talk about many things, Kru Max was join in too but not active since she couldn’t speak in English fluently. One of many things that we talk was about why I look so calm while facing the children, especially while the children was fight each other. I’m a bit surprise when she said that since I didn’t feel like the same. But it may because of in Indonesia we didin’t allowed to hit the kids (meanwhile some of teachers in Phrachapiban School did that when the kids not listening to the teacher or fight about something.). After a long discussion and some of the kids start waking up. I help the teachers to lead the kids washing up their face and prepare theirselves to got home. There was an unsual accident today, a kids named Ming was peeing in the bedsheet, at that time there were not any teacher except me in the classroom. Ming try to explain that he was peeing, but I didn’t understand in the beginning, I kept telling him to go to the toilet. But he didn’t even move from his place. I walked toward him and realize that he was peeing in the bedsheet. I got panic and didn’t know what to do so I decided to text my co mentor. Before I send my text, she came from the back door so I told him what has happened. It made make learn that language is important.

So, after the kids got home I left the school too. In the evening at 6 p.m. I met Ajarn Suwarat and Ajarn Satoshi to evaluate my activities. We drank something new there rozela syrup, thank you ajarn Suwarat for the drink. And thank you Ajarn Noina for lent us water heater. 
Meeting for Evaluation

That’s all for today.

Komentar

Postingan Populer