My Trip Journal January, 28th 2017



January, 28th 2017
Learning Media

Today was weekend but I didn’t have any special moment to share since I don’t go anywhere. I just woke up early in the morning to cook some rice. Take a bath and prepare to go to Max Value to buy some materials to make my media learning since next week I had to start to teach.

There was a mini market or should I say bazaar beside 7/11, I just took a glance in there even I really want to stop by but it seems like I’ve spent too much money this day. So I just stop in the food court to got lunch there. 


Lunch Menu

After having lunch I went back right away to the dorm. Had a quick rest and then start doing media learning. My friends went to the Lumpini Park in the afternoon because of there was a festival there but I didn’t join in because of my media hasn’t finish yet, since tomorrow I’ll be going to a long trip in Bangsaen Beach. So I thought that I have to finish my media today.

My Media Learning

Komentar

Postingan Populer