My Trip Journal January, 17th 2017



January, 17th 2017

Orientation Pre Service Sea-Teacher Program
Meeting My Supervisor for the First Time

I wake up a bit late today since I don’t have any schedule this morning. So, I got more time to sleep and make sure that my body being well for today’s schedule. Then, after a long sleep, I decided to wash my clothes and organizing my desk. Yeay, I got a desk to work here (of course I use it while I write this journal).
 Ah, I feel so happy today because we had breakfast together this morning. We spend the morning in the Tari and Ve room to had breakfast together. Feels like a family gathering. We had so many kind of food (like a potluck party because we bring our own food except rice). I finished the breakfast about 10.30 a.m. so I have to prepare myself quickly to attending the orientation pre service sea-teacher program in the conference hall.
I meet so many people in this place. Of course I meet my supervisor but I haven’t meet my mentor yet today. It’s okay because I will meet my mentor in the next day. And it’s so happy to meet Ajarn Pookpik and Ajarn Malinee (I use to call her Ajarn Mom). They are a good ajarn (the truth is all of ajarn that I meet is always good to us). Ajarn Malinee makes me feel like she is my mom in Thailand, she treat me like her daughter. So warm and friendly. Ajarn Pookpik kinda look like my mom but also my friend. She is so care and friendly. Even she text me in the line and asking me about my airplane sickness. Thanks a lot ajarn. If I leave this country, I’ll really miss you. Wish you always healthy in Thailand.



And the end of the day, I and my friend were busy discussing about how to get wifi here. Because of we don’t know how to get a cheap network access.

Komentar

Postingan Populer