My Trip Journal February, 3th 2017



February, 3th 2017
Took A Glance on Jaranan Dance

Today was my last day to teaching practice in this week. And next week I will be back to Indonesia. It’s kinda sad to know that I will be home soon and leave the kids. I miss my hometown of course but it’s really hard to leave Thailand especially the kids in Prachapiban School. Today in the ceremony, the students learn the preparation before meditation.


Actually today I’m planning to teach them a game called dragonfly vs mosquitoes. But it postponed because of lack time. So after I teach them some new songs and dances, the lesson begin. Kru Max ask the stdent teaching from another college to make a square paracute so after the kids looks tired with the activities and actually it’s the time to got their lunch, I help her.

While making the paracute, she told me a lot about Thailand and her family. She said that she and her family feel sorry to me because of she couldn’t take me around Thailand because of during this early months she was doing a her college project so she couldn’t go anywhere. She was a kind girl.

After finishing the paracute, she offer me to take our lunch together. So we went to canteen together, but it looks like the food didn’t ready yet. So I suggest her to sit in the seat which preparing for the students to have a lunch. We talk a lot about the school and we also play around with the students from Anuban 1/1. The ask me for a hug and high five. A boy named Salapou (Sam) suddenly give his fries potato to me and ask me to eat it together with him. Another kids, a girl, I didn’t know her name also give me his mango. What a nice kids! I love them.


My lunch
After the kids wake up, I show them a video tutorial about Jaranan traditional dance from Indonesia to the kids. They follow it happily. But since actually I’m planning to teach them about the dance next week, I didn’t bring the jaranan to the school this day.

Before I go to sleep today I also preparing a souvenir for my new friends here. Hope they like it.


Komentar

Postingan Populer