My Trip Journal January, 25th 2017



January, 25th 2017
A Short Class Today

Today I took a day off because of I attending Ajarn Pookpik (My Supervisor) invitation to join her class this morning. Ajarn Pookpik has been told my mentor if I will absent this day and she allow me. At 7.45 Nungning pick me up in front of the dorm and go straight away to the bus stop. But in the end we decided to take taxi. The Jaeonpol School is not far from the bus stop actually. But it more fast if we go there by bus or taxi.

Nungning was introduce me and Hana with her friend, we even change FB Id. She also show me her media, and it was so inspiring. Ning is the one who accompany me to observe the practice class. She kept explain me anything I wanted to know. It’s really nice to meet her.

Nungning and her media learning
Ajarn Pookpik asked me and Hana to introduce ourselves and we did it. After that we go around to observe the class. So many of them.
All of them was show their best. But the media that I like was Nungning’s because of it’s so clear and understandable. And my favourite activity was Neuw’s group activity. They are so interactive but yes of course they need to learn more how to make the kids participate. In the end of session, we took a picture together.



A picture of us

After end the session, Ajarn Pookpik take me, Hana, Neuw and Name to have a lunch. We buy so many food there like Thai Noodles, Chicken Soup, etc. The taste is no joke. She even bought us food for diner.

Good food good mood 555
After having lunch, Ajarn Pookpik ask me to go to her office. She show me some books of traditional games in Thailand and apparently, most of them is the same in Indonesia.
Discussing Thai Traditional Games
At about 13.00, Ajarn Pookpik ask me to join her another class of the day. It was the first year students in Phranakhon. They will presentating about a ceremony to welcoming the baby born in 4 different way according to the region. Before that, Ajarn Pookpik explain me and the other students about a traditional games in Thai. We even join the games as well.
Ajarn Pookpik also ask me to sing an Indonesia lullaby song. I’m a bit embarrassed because of that. But it’s okay since I learn a lot of things here. After the class, I and Hana went back to Ajarn Pookpik Office. We discussing about many things there, like lesson plan, even the differences between Thailand and Indonesia curriculum. After the discussion end, I and Hana went back right away to the dorm.

Komentar

Postingan Populer