My Trip Journal January, 31th 2017



January, 31th 2017
Dragon Fly Song Time

Today was my second day to teach the kids and I prepare a song for them. According to my lesson plan, today I will teach them song and movement, a song about dragonfly. So I lent an external speaker from my new friend, her name was Ning. She was so kind and beautiful girl. I met her last time when I join Ajarn Pookpik class. She brought me the speaker to my dorm. In the night I try to use it and it works, I’m so relieve.

So right away after I arrived at the school, I ask Kru Max if I can play the song. She said yes and help me to turn on the speaker. I lead them to sing the song and ask them to dance along with me (at that time I didn’t have time to take their picture, I just record them in video). When the bell rang, I help Kru Max to brought the children to the school yard to attend ceremony. Kru Mew was a bit late today.

After the ceremony, I teach them the song and the movement of dragonfly song. There was a funny moment when I modeling how dragonfly flying, a kid named Yu Fa told me but in Thai, “Teacher, If you fly like that a musquitoes will catch you and bite you!” I couldn’t understand at that time, after I ask Kru Mew what’s the meaning I laugh. A kids always can’t be predicted at all.

After singing all day long, Kru Max ask the children to draw a dragonfly in the paper. Of course not all kids draw dragonfly, some of them drawing Pokemon, Butterfly, etc. it seems like they couldn’t differentiating between butterfly and dragonfly.




After that they can play freely in the classroom. Got lunch and then sleep. After they woke up from the sleep, Kru Max ask me to teach them dragonfly song again.actually I’m really tired and my voices slowly disappear but I couldn’t say no since the kids looks really excited. I also teach the kids to remembering the part of dragonfly (head, thorax, abdomen, wings, eyes, legs).

Tomorrow was my evaluation day, I should do better than today!

Komentar

Postingan Populer