My Trip Journal January, 30th 2017



January, 30th 2017
Teaching the Class for the First Time

Eventhough I’m a bit tired after my long trip yesterday. I have to go to School anyway. The spirit of the kids made me excited as well. There was something special today, in the morning some soldiers came to school. I couldn’t understand what the soldiers said but it looks like the soldiers give them some moral messages.


Today I teach them how to make a dragonfly by stamping in the paper. I want them learning in the class without worksheet. But I seems like my plan didn’t run well. I couldn’t explain anything to the kids, so Kru Max the one who teach them. I just preparing the tools and told what I wanted to do. Kru Max and Kru Mew help me a lot today. 

Pouring Wheat Flour 

Mix and Mix



Our Dragonfly
After the class end, I accompanying the kids to have their lunch. After they sleep, I got my lunch. Before the kids woke up, I draw a dragonfly and it’s part in the white board to teach them tomorrow. 

The Part of Dragonfly


My Lunch

Komentar

Postingan Populer