My Trip Journal February, 2th 2017



February, 2th 2017
Making Dragonfly from Ice Cream Stick

Today I still teaching about dragonfly but with different activity. Today we made a dragonfly using ice cream stick. But today I’m not teaching alone. A friend who also teaching practice in Prachapiban help me to explain the way we made the dragonfly. Before I start the lessons, I ask the children to sing some song together and also doing some movement to stimulate their gross motor. After that I’m  preparing the materials and tools we need. There are paper that cut into wings shape, glue, and ice cream stick. Unfortunately I forgot to prepare the head of dragonfly.

The kids make a line to take their materials, after that I asked them to divided in to 5 groups. One by one group came towards me and we made the dragonfly together. Some of them looks so dissapointed because of they have to wait for a bit long time before their turn. I feel sorry to them because of this. 

Taking the materials


While making theirselves, some of the kids look so confuse. They seem couldn’t understand with my explanation so I use the body language to explain to them.


When I see their happy face after they finished their dragonfly, I feel relieved. They looks so proud, running around and shout as if the dragonfly was flying. 

The activities tooka long time. I feel sorry to my friend since she should be the one who teaching after 09.30 but because of me she must postponed it after the children took a nap.

Suddenly before I got back dorm, Kru Max called us (I and my Thailand Friend) and gave us Thailand fish cookies. It’s because of I asked her yesterday a place to buy the cookies for my parents. Thanks a lot for your kindness Kru Max, Kru Mew.

Today I andPor walking to our house together, she told me a lot of things. She even promised me that she would make a Thai desert (it looks like cake) for me because of I will be back Indonesia soon. Thank you so much Por.

Komentar

Postingan Populer