My Trip Journal January, 29th 2017



January, 29th 2017
A Long Trip to Pattaya

Finally we had our trip. We plan to go to Bangsaen Beach but it’s not. We visit 3 places, there are Nong Nooch Botanical Garden, Floating Market Pattaya and Jomtien Pattaya Beach. It’s a short trip but a long drive. I enjoy my whole drive because of I couldn’t sleep at all. I’m so amaze with the construction of the road. I haven’t found it yet in my hometown before. But so pitty because of so many cable in the road that cover the building. First, we pick up our friends who teaching practice in Triamuddom Suksapattanakan School. Beside the road I’m so excited to see Mosque in the road side since it’s my first time seeing Mosque in Bangkok.

The Road High Rise


Mosque

The first place that I visit was Nong Nooch Botanical Garden that located in Pattaya. It’s so beautiful and educating place. I really wanna go back there in the future. Due to the lack time we can just explore Nong Nooch for about 2 hour and 1 hour to see Thai culture Show and Elephant Performance. So I’m going around with some of my friend, we saw dinosaur valley, insects area, Panda, etc. 

Nong Nooch Botanical Garden Gate




A Photo with Sir John Pearson


Me and Bilqis





We watch a Thai culture performance there an it was so good. To be honest I’m too excited on everything I do today since all of this thing was my first experience. 

Thai Culture Show
The last, we met those cute and smart elephant. I enjoy the performances but I felt so pitty to the elephant. I couldn’t imagine how tired them are.



Elephant Show

The second place was Floating Market. So many cheap souvenir there and I couldn’t help but bought some of them. We rode a Boat or car I’m not sure since we enter the boat while we in the river and suddenly the boat go to the land being a car. So fantastic!

The Ticket

Entrance Gate



The last place that we visit was Jomtien Pattaya Beach. We just took some photos and went back home. So pitty. 


Group Photos in Pattaya Beach
We went back dorm so late in the night. And we’re so sleepy as well. Oh, we met Dr.Nilsawaddi daughter there.

Komentar

Postingan Populer