My Trip Journal February, 6th 2017



February, 6th 2017
Jaranan Traditional Dance

Today was the first day on the last week I will stay in Thailand. So I decided to make this week as culture exchange week. I have been told this to my mentors and they agree with me. So in the first day of the week, I teach them about tradional dance jaran kepang. I introduce them to jaran kepang (A dance property).

The first, I show them a video tutorial of the dance and dancing along. The children seems so excited about dance. They start to dancing along with the music. After that, I ask them one by one to dance in the front of the class. Some of them wanted to dance but some of them was too shy to dance.


One of the kids named Ming makes me shock but also happy. She dance happily, as I know about her based on my observation, she was a shy girl, she didn’t even play with the other kids but she suddenly offer herself to dance. I’m happy to see that.

Komentar

Postingan Populer