My Trip Journal February, 4th 2017



February, 4th 2017
A Trip to Koh Kret
Today was a special week. The member of Sea-Teaching program having a trip in Koh Kret. It is about 50 minutes from the dorm to go there. We wnt there by Taxi and after reaching the gate, we took a boat to cross the river.

There are a lot interesting foods and souvenir there.  By the way, Koh Kret also famous with it’s pottery village. When we bought coconut ice cream. The seller also using a pottery as its place. It’s so interesting. I also try a fried flower. The taste was not bad. There are a lot interesting food actually but I couldn’t try it all at once.

We also could see a big Buddha across from the port I stay to got my lunch. I didn’t know what’s the name of the place. Before we went back to the dorm, we watch a Thailand traditional dance performance. We went back dorm at about 15.15.


A bowl of Fried Flower


A bowl of Fried Flower

Some Pottery





                                             




A Big Buddha across the river



The delicious coconut ice cream

Komentar

Postingan Populer